Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Serena-Bo-Bena

Yesterday while I was at work at the school a little girl named Serena in Mason's Kindergarten class came up to me and told me that Mason had been calling her "Serena-Bo-Bena." I had to try really hard not to laugh as I explained to her that he was teasing her and calling her that because he liked her!! Well Serena's face got really red because she was extremely embarassed, so I went and told Mason to quit teasing her!

I can't believe that Mason is already at that age where he has crushes on the girls in his class! However, if he is going to have a crush on one of the little girls I am glad that he chose Serena because she is so sweet and just absolutely adorable!!

He also came home the other day and told me that Hannah was his girlfriend. Hannah is a girl in the fifth grade!!!!! I asked him why he thought that Hannah was his girlfriend and he said because she is nice to me and everytime I say hi to her she says hi back.

I think that I am definitely in trouble as Mason gets older!!

3 comments:

Coretta from Confetti said...

fun that you get to be that close to it at this time though. It's fun to seem them experience life and emotion as they get older.

Lacey Loughmiller said...

I wouldn't trade my time at the school for anything. I love being able to work and experience new challenges through my job and still be able to spend time with Mason and see what his daily life is like at school.

Idaho Sutters said...

I'm partial to Serena myself... :) She is a cutie.