Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take some time before the day started and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I am so thankful to have each and everyone of you in my life and I just wanted to let you know how important each one of you are to me.

This has been a very rough year for me and I want to thank each one of you for sticking by me and being there when I needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on! You guys have been the absolute best!! I couldn't ask for better friends or family!! Hopefully next year will be a better one for me!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day with their families and enjoys what the holiday season is all about. Being with the ones that you love!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Lacey

3 comments:

GatesGang said...

hope you guys had an amazing christmas also. hope this next year is so much better for you.

theatienza6 said...

I just check my followers because I was surprised that I had 3 WOO HOO! Anyway, how did you find us? I'm always curiouse who is looking at our blog. It's good to know it's not just a bunch of crazy people that I don't know.
Tell everyone hi for us.
Happy New Year!

theatienza6 said...

Yeh, I can't spell either! ha!ha!