Monday, December 15, 2008

New Family Pictures!

I really like this picture of all of us as well. I really like it with my dad's old barn in the background! We just got a bunch of snow today so it made the pictures even better.
Mason on my dad's new hay wagon! He is such a ham!! I really like this pic of him!
This is my favorite picture that we took!! We took these pictures at my parent's house here in Richfield. I can't believe how much Mason has grown! This is the picture that I put on our X-Mas cards that I am hoping to have sent out by this weekend!
This is Jose freezing just before we took our pictures!! It was so cold!!

I hope that everyone is having a joyous holiday season with lots of love and family!! We are preparing for Mason's school Christmas program on Wednesday night. He is very excited!! I will post some pictures of it by this weekend!

No comments: