Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Looking back


9 years ago tomorrow Jose & I were married. It is hard to believe that it has already been 9 years!! Time sure flies when you are having fun!! I thought that I would post some of our wedding pictures on here.

Jose, I love you with all of my heart and am so thankful that I have you in my life. You are my best friend and an amazing father. Thank you for everything that you do for Mason & I. Thank you for standing by me when it would have been so easy to turn away. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I would ever do without you! You are my past, present & future...I love you so much!!!
Getting ready


All Set

One of my favorites


Jose & I coming back down the aisle

Cutting the cake

Grandparent's

Parents

Our wedding party

Me with my bridesmaids

Jose with his groomsmen

My Family

Jose's Family

No comments: